– As mentioned in the comments, this was a great article by Peter King about Jerry Jones and his decision to not trade a third for the #26 spot in the draft. It’s more of a story about what the top-tier decision makers go through emotionally during the high-pressure situation that is the draft. A great read if you decide to do so.
– Steve Belichick, son of coach Bill Belichick, told reporters that he wants to grow up to be just like his dad, who he considers his idol.
– LB Telvin Smith wants the rest of his team to get on the boat and refuse to lose.
– The Bills have declined the fifth-year option on QB EJ Manuel. The Steelers also decline the fifth-year option on LB Jarvis Jones. There have been a total of 12 first-round picks who had their fifth-year options declined with the Broncos DT Sylvester Williams being one of them.
– Former DL Dana Stubblefield faces a rape allegation of a female with cognitive disabilities.
– The Minnesota Vikings sign the German sensation WR Moritz Boehringer. AKA “The Next Randy Moss”.
– According to GM John Schneider, no Seahawks will wear Marshawn Lynch’s #24 next year.
– Dante Scarnecchia makes the decision to return to the Patriots’ staff as an OL coach.
– New Raiders QB Connor Cook is glad he found a home in Oakland.
– Robert Klemko says the Rams tried to make QB Jared Goff sweat through the draft process and he remained calm, cool, and collected.
– Jason Winter, a guest to Chase Stuart’s blog, wrote an article about how the draft of 2016 fares against the reality of the situation.
– John Clayton gives his five favorite draft classes of the NFL draft.
– Mark Sanchez believes the Broncos selection of QB Paxton Lynch affirms that he is the #1 QB going forward for this season. In other words, a vote of confidence.
“In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King Jr.