– The Chargers drafted P Drew Kaser and then released P Mike Scifres.
– David Chao, the Chargers team doctor who was irresponsible with medicine and allegedly got drunk on the job, could now lose his license for good after it was discovered he prescribed ambien to the now-deceased Junior Seau despite warnings that ambien could cause depression.
– There were a total of thirty players who left college early to join the ranks of the NFL only to go undrafted.
– Lions GM, Bob Quinn, iterated to the media today that even though Vernon Butler told them that the Lions promised him they would take him with the 16th pick, he told him no such thing.
– The Browns QB Cody Kessler, will compete with Robert Griffin III for the starting job in Cleveland.
– QB Carson Wentz said he hasn’t seen a lot on QB Sam Bradford but, he intends to compete with him for the starting job.
– QB Brian Hoyer agreed to a one-year deal with the Bears as a backup to QB Jay Cutler.
– The Baltimore Ravens took T Laremy Tunsil off of their board after the “hacking” incident occurred on his Twitter account.
– David Michael Smith argues that the Browns have set themselves up nicely for the 2017 draft.
– PFF also released their Top 50 undrafted free agents coming out of the draft. Included was new Bronco signee DE Eddie Yarborough from Wyoming.
– If you want to know how bad the Cowboys wanted current Broncos QB Paxton Lynch, Jerry Jones supposedly lost a lot of sleep after missing out on him in the first round.
– Jeff Legwold analyzes every pick the Broncos made during the draft.
– Nicki Jhabvala finds out the 19 CFAs the Broncos signed as well as our own Nick has done.
– Terry Frei writes about Paxton Lynch’s involvement in a Wing-T offense during high school.
Scooby Dooby Dive!
– LB Scooby Wright was so happy about getting drafted, he dove into a pool with his clothes still on.
“Life’s most persistent question is: ‘What are you doing for others?'” – Martin Luther King Jr.