– DE Greg Hardy still hasn’t found a job as of yet.
– Ohio State University set the record for the most players drafted from a single school through the first three rounds of the draft.
– GM of the Jets explains that they loved Christian Hackenberg rather than Connor Cook/Jacoby Brissett/Cody Kessler.
– Who trades up for a kicker in the second round?
– Here is an analysis of every second round pick. Here are those analysis for third round picks.
– The Jaguars flew Michael Bennett out to London to announce the pick and then aptly trade it away. The team will arrange for him and a fan to announce one of the team’s sixth round picks.
– LB Jaylon Smith got emotional when the Cowboys selected him early in the second round.
– Rich Cimini declares the NYJ selection of QB Christian Hackenberg a panic move.
– Steve Palazzolo, PFF guy, analyzes every pick made in the first round. Broncos received a B for Paxton Lynch. He does the same for Day 2 picks as well.
– Michael Renner breaks down his five worst draft picks of the second-third round.
– Here are the Top 50 prospects remaining on the board.
– Points will be given to the one who tallys up the amount of picks guessed wrong from this seven round mock draft PFF uploaded right before the draft.
“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino