Here is the In Thin Air Official Draft Thread:
– QB Paxton Lynch is fading on a lot of teams draft boards as of late and may slide all the way down to #31.
– The city of Philadelphia wants to host the 2017 NFL draft.
– Mike Mularkey, coach of the Tennessee Titans, says it’s nice to have a bunch of picks going into the draft but, it will take more than one year to turn the franchise around.
– The San Diego Chargers are probably not going to pick T Laremy Tunsil but rather, T Ronnie Stanley.
– There has been some talk that LB Myles Jack will slide down the draft board.
– Chris Kleiman, coach for the North Dakota State Bison, says QB Carson Wentz ran a NFL-like offense. I have watched film of him and I can confirm that statement. He ain’t lying.
– DeMaurice Smith declared at the NFLPA meeting that the NFLPA will never apologize for fighting for it’s players.
– QB Ryan Tannehill told media the other day that there are no hard feelings between them and DT Ndamokung Suh not showing up to offseason team activities.
– QB Aaron Rodgers still gets nostalgic at his 2005 draft slide to the Green Bay Packers.
– Former Browns coach Mike Pettine states his two biggest mistakes were his first two picks of the 2014 draft.
– Kevin Seifert gives his ten things to watch for during the NFL draft.
– Sharon Katz ranks the best and worst drafting teams when it comes to Round 1. The Denver Broncos are 17th.
– Dan Graziano analyzes the potential picks for the New York Giants.
– Final Mock Draft from PFF. Broncos select TE Hunter Henry with the #31 pick.
– Two-Round Mock from NFP. Broncos select T Germain Ifedi from Texas A&M and then take Bronson Kaufusi, DE, BYU.
– Mock from Greg Gabriel. Hell no the Broncos aren’t selecting QB, Connor Cook, MSU.
– Walter Football Mock. Broncos select S, Vonn Bell, Ohio State.
– Here are some real interesting stats about prospect’s statistics in their college career that you all may want to take a look at.
– The Broncos front office do not believe that the Eagles are going to trade QB Sam Bradford at all.
– Jeff Legwold tells the story of how CB Chris Harris had everybody over for his draft party and then busted horribly when he didn’t get drafted.
“What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows…” – Ralph Marston