– DE Jason Pierre-Paul believes he will be a better player this year than he was before the hand injures.
– Some teams from the low first round have called the Minnesota Vikings about trading for the #23 pick in front of the Cincinatti Bengals.
– Eastern Kentucky, LB Noah Spence, after some rumors came out from his campus about him using drugs, he sent 20 of his previous drug tests, which were all negative, to all 32 teams in the NFL. That’s the way to leave no doubt.
– OL Dennis Kelly receives a one-year extension from the Philadelphia Eagles.
– Adam Gase is impressed by how shifty his team’s RB Jay Ajayi is.
– Some of the Miami Dolphins players are peeved that DT Ndamokung Suh is not present for team activities.
– The St. Louis Rams will not reveal their pick until it goes on the board on Thursday night.
– QB Sam Bradford’s agent told media that the Eagles should have told Sam about their plans to bring in Jared Goff/Carson Wentz.
– QB Drew Brees prefers it if he got an extension on his current deal but, he is ready to play out his current one thanks to the contract work of one Mickey Loomis.
– T Laremy Tunsil, once viewed as the consensus #1 overall pick, now is viewed in the same light as T Ronnie Stanley.
– GM Trent Baalke says it’s very possible that QB Colin Kaepernick could be traded this week. Welcome to Denver you turtleface.
– Mark Davis and Las Vegas officials will meet to discuss the possible relocation of the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas.
– Matt Bowen, former NFL safety, recalls what it was like to wait 198 picks before being selected.
– Bill Barnwell writes about the sneaky success of QBs who are not selected in the first round. I think you guys will like this one.
– Some sources around the league think that LB Jaylon Smith can still garner a late first-round pick.
– Jeff Dooley breaks down five possible first-round trades that could happen on Thursday night. He also names his Top-10 buyer-beware draft prospects.
– Josh Liskiewitz breaks down seven pass-rush specialists in the NFL draft.
– Steve Palazzolo suggests that there are teams trying to acquire the #3 pick away from the San Diego Chargers which would make it the first time in NFL history that the the first three picks in the draft did not belong to the original teams that originally acquired it.
– Nick Low picks three players who will out-perform their selection and three players who will under-perform their selection.
– Jeff Legwold states the Broncos are working hard to build team chemistry for next year.
– Troy Renck gives his thoughts on everything Broncos including who he will think will be the Broncos QB next season.
– Broncos won Super Bowl 50, just so you know.
– Tamara Chuang warns fans that want the stadium to be named after a pot dealer with a play on Mile High not to get too ahead of themselves.
Stevie Smith’s Super Sweet
– WR Steve Smith took out a girl with autism out to he first prom.
– “Don’t aim for success if you want it. Just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally.” – David Frost