– Bills LB AJ Tarpley, retired yesterday citing concussions as the main factor.
– The Ravens worked out some WRs from The Ohio State University.
– WR Doug Baldwin says that he has not yet talked with the Seahawks about a contract.
– QB Robert Griffin III said that he is just happy to play ball, no matter who it is for.
– Hue Jackson commented on S Donte Whitner’s odd timed cut from the Browns and calls the situation a very unfortunate one.
– WR Mike Sims Walker apparently had a close ear tuned in when Cris Carter mentioned at a rookie symposium that you have to have a fall guy. He volunteered to be the other Brandon Marshall’s fall guy in 2007 when Brandon Marshall allegedly threw a punch at his girlfriend.
– S Reggie Nelson agrees to terms with the Oakland Raiders.
– The Jets asked T D’Brickashaw Ferguson to take a minor pay cut to make room for QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
– NFLPA Presient, DeMaurice Smith, announced that he was offended by some of the remarks made by NFL owners denouncing the effect of concussions.
– Adam Schefter doesn’t think that his interview with DE Greg Hardy was a mistake but, did somewhat regret that he mentioned Greg Hardy had ‘changed’.
– The Patriots included ‘weight’ clauses into DT Terrance Knighton’s contract and he has no issues with it at all.
-QB Paxton Lynch threw some Dilfer Dimes in 25 mph wind yesterday at Memphis’ pro day.
– ESPN writers analyze which teams will select a QB in the upcoming draft.
– Michael Renner argues that the Cowboys should not select a QB with the fourth overall pick in the draft.
– Chase Stuart analyzes the occurrence of good teams drafting QBs in the first round. The last good one was when the Broncos drafted QB Jay Cutler after winning 13 games and appearig in the AFC Championship with QB Jake Plummer.
– Jeff Legwold writes about the Kubiak family sons working for the Broncos.
– The Broncos sign DE Jared Crick to a two-year deal.
– Peyton Manning will serve as an honorary race official at the Food City 500.
– RB DeAngelo Williams, known for having a controversial opinion or two, tweeted that Vontaze Burfict is held back by the ability to control himself. Vontaze and him got into an internet fight.
“It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you…. The main thing is to never quit.” – William J. Clinton.