– WR Mike Williams worked out for the Patriots.
– Kevin Colbert, the Steelers GM, told media the other day that he believes Ben Roethlisberger has three to four more seasons in his prime.
– The Colts add TE Mike McFarland.
– The Chargers have started a Citizen’s Initiative to help get them a new stadium.
– WR Percy Harvin, although not signed as of yet, apparently has multiple teams interested and a source close to the situation believes he will definitely play in 2016.
– The New York Times officially declines to retract their article about the NFL.
– Mike Shanahan was called by RGIII before he went to the Browns. Shanny told him to be himself and to be patient.
– DE JJ Watt told a radio station in Houston that last year was the hardest on his body he ever went through.
– Mike Florio believes that the NFL won’t likely sue the New York Times over their article comparing them to tobacco companies.
– Nathan Jahnke gives his Top 10 defensive players to hit free agency in 2017.
– Michael Renner writes that teams should pay more attention to DT Chris Jones.
– Chase Stuart archives his AV Adjusted Team Age statistics for the defensive side of the ball from 2012-2015.
– Nathan Forster ranks prospects with a Playmaker Score and a Playmaker Projection rating.
– Jeff Dooley states the Chicago Bears are the best team for one RB Ezekiel Elliot.
-ESPN goes over the worst free agent signings for all 32 teams.
– Troy Renck states LB Brandon Marshall remains unsure if he will skip offseason workouts in order to holdout for more money.
– A woman in a coma received a call from Peyton Manning.
– Sean Weatherspoon found an uncashed game check while moving some stuff around his house.
“Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kirkegaard