– Bucanneers GM Jason Licht told reporters that even though he would have saved around 2 million per year, he doesn’t regret not exercising a fifth year option on RB Doug Martin.
– Steelers GM Kevin Colbert stated that what WR Martavis Bryant does next is up to him and his future is riding on it.
– According to a source close to the situation, the Titans ownership situation is a complete mess.
– CB Patrick Robinson, former Charger, will visit the Colts.
– OL Austin Pasztor signs a RFA tender with the Cleveland Browns at the right-of-refusal level.
– Owner Jim Irsay would like to get a deal done with QB Andrew Luck by the 4th of July.
– And with the rise of some opposition, the NFL tables what is known as the “yellow card rule” (two personal fouls=ejection) for now. Roughly half of the league was opposed to the idea.
– The proposed change to the touchback from the 20 yard line to the 25 yard line has officially failed.
– The NFL is trying to create a new set of rules that determine which plays are non-reviewable by anyone.
– GM Trent Baalke, unsurprisingly, has downplayed the possibility of a Kaepernick trade.
– John Breitenbach asks whether the Titans should draft T Laremy Tunsil with the first overall pick.
– Josh L breaks down why RB Alfred Morris to the Cowboys is an ideal fit.
– Chase Stuart found that Julio Jones has averaged over 100 receiving yards per game his last 57 games played.
– Troy Renck from the Denver Post states that Gary Kubiak is in no hurry to add a QB.
– When TJ Ward was asked about his thoughts on the Broncos adding Mark Sanchez, he said, “Ummm… He has some experience.”
– Troy Renck also answers questions from his mailbag including one question about whether Trevor Siemien could be the Broncos starting QB.
– Jerry Jones denies there is a link between CTE and football. Don’t be surprised though…. he’s old.
“Even if your father was the dumbest man in the world, he’d still be smarter than you.” – Anon Y. Mous