– Falcons owner, Arthur Blank, has successfully recovered from cancer as of yesterday.
– RB James Starks has agreed to a new contract with the Packers.
– G Evan Mathis thought about retiring after the Superbowl win but instead is going all in with the Cardinals.
– The Dolphins, after failing to lock CJ Anderson to an offer sheet and James Starks to a contract, are still looking for some runners.
– The Panthers propose a revised definition of intentional grounding for the rules next year. Along with them, the Washington Generals suggest that OT should be eliminated in preseason games.
– CB Tray Walker of the Ravens was involved in a serious motorcycle accident.
– The Raiders T Donald Penn also gets on the hype train by telling media that they can be the best OL in the league.
– Apparently, Jahleel Addae and Brian Orakpo would have been ejected under the new personal foul rule but, Odell Beckham and Josh Norman would have still stayed in the game.
– The Seahawks re-sign RB Christine Michael after being traded to the Cowboys and put on the Generals practice squad.
– Cardinals resign RB Chris Johnson.
– Titans sign CB Antwon Blake to a one-year deal.
– RB Lance Dunbar signs with the Dallas Cowboys.
– The 49ers have changed their stance on QB Colin Kaepernick saying they want to keep the QB on April 1st but, would like to move him somewhere before the draft.
– Greg Gabriel breaks down T Jason Spriggs and firmly believes he should be selected within picks 23-38. He also breaks down troubled DT Chris Jones and it sounds like he is an Elway pick.
– Michael Renner says to not count on a Demarco Murray revival in Tennessee.
– Chase Stuart includes a chart determining who is winning and who is losing free agency. JAX is #1 while DEN is tied at #20 with KC and SEA.
– Phil Watkins goes over some combine measurables that can determine success for TE’s in the NFL.
– In case you missed it, T Russell Okung signs with the Broncos on a five-year deal worth $53 million. However the way the contract is structured suggests that it is a one year deal worth up to $8 million and the Broncos can pick up the four-year option of the remaining $48 million after one year has concluded. Bill Barnwell grades the signing a “B”.
– Rob Gronkowski bids a simple farewell to DE Chandler Jones AKA Black Gronk.
– When asked about the health of his ribs, Martellus Bennett replied that he likes his ribs barbecued.
“If you have passion for something you love, you will never feel tired.” – Dubs