– The Saints have signed both LB James Laurinaitis and LB Nate Supar.
– Ravens LB Courtney Upshaw will visit the Jets today.
– LB Karlos Dansby wasn’t too upset after the Browns cut him yesterday commenting that at least now, “it gives me a chance to win.”
– Patriots sign LB Shea McClellin to a three-year deal.
– Chip Kelly was confident that Colin Kaepernick was going to be with the team previously but, is no longer feeling that way stating, “If he is here on April 4th…”
– The NFL Competition Committee has agreed to terms on the new ejection rule, which commands that players be ejected after committing two personal fouls. Now they have to agree on which personal fouls are eligible for the ejection rule.
– Vikings resign RB Matt Asiata.
– The Miami Dolphins sign DE Andre Branch.
– The Rams sign DE Quinton Coples to a 2 year deal worth $9.75 million.
– The Jaguars sign T Kelvin Beachum.
– G Zane Beadles agrees to a three year deal with the 49ers.
– Gordon McGuiness ranks the top RB prospects coming out of the draft.
– Mike Renner gives his top 10 most overrated prospects. He also writes that Arizona has upgraded their OL with the Evan Mathis signing.
– Stanford WR Devon Cajuste was the best three-cone guy at the combine per Chase Stuart.
– If Sports Authority wants out of having their name on the front of the stadium in light of their Chapter 11 filing, the next group who would have the naming rights options would be the Denver Broncos.
– A 1/8 scale replica of the old Mile High Stadium is going up in the parking lot of Sports Invesco Authority Mile High at Field.
– The Broncos and T Ryan Clady are currently at an impasse.
– Jeff Legwold writes that the Broncos front office believes patience can reward them later on.
– This just in: P Swayze Waters of the Carolina Panthers loves goats!
– Prospect DT Chris Jones was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license.
– BONUS: Average Joes try to catch passes from Warren Moon. Fun Fact: When Warren Moon was throwing passes for the Oilers, he flicked his wrist so hard after some throws that his fingernails would fly off along with the ball.
“Honesty is the best policy.” – Anon Y. Mous