– LB Demario Davis signs with the Cleveland Browns on a two-year deal.
– The Bengals resign DT Pat Sims.
– CB Prince Amukmara is betting that he will be great next year and will get big money for years to come by taking a prove it deal with the Jaguars.
– After visiting with the Patriots, DE Chris Long signs with them on a one-year deal.
– LB Junior Galette resigns with Washington on a one-year deal.
– The NFLPA was surprised at the NFL’s ability to admit football was connected with CTE but also applauds the action in general.
– The Oakland Raiders are finalizing a deal to keep T Donald Penn in their organization.
– New Raider LB Bruce Irvin claims that he hasn’t scratched the surface of what he can do.
– TE Jared Cook visitied the Packers yesterday.
– The Patriots traded DE Chandler Jones for G Jonathan Cooper and a second-round pick.
– The Colts sign RB Robert Turbin.
– The Redskins sign former Bronco S David Bruton.
– Sam Monson declares Corey Coleman the top WR prospect coming into the NFL draft. He also grades the Chandler Jones trade from NE. In addition, he shows why major free-agent sprees can be large gambles.
– Nathan Jahnke states that the Raiders could have the best OL in the NFL next year. He also mentions that the Broncos are still in the running for Ryan Fitzpatrick even though they already signed Mark Sanchez.
– John Breitenbach argues that because of the new free agent additions the Jaguars and Texans have got, the will become the top AFC South front-runners.
– INTERESTING: Michael Renner grades DT prospects coming out of college by the technique or alignment they can play.
– Chase Stuart states the C Jake Brendel had the top short shuttle at the NFL combine.
– ESPN provides a Week 1 free agency grade for all 32 teams. Jeff Legwold gives the Broncos a C.
– According to a Minnesota reporter, Mike Wallace’s frustrations went beyond QB Teddy Bridgewater, who Wallace says is a bad QB.
– The Broncos matched the Miami Dolphins offer for RB CJ Anderson and he was surprised the Broncos did that. He also said if it was about the money, he would have chosen Chicago.
– Cameron Wolfe explains how the Broncos can fill needs in their roster.
– Jeff Legwold states that they tenedered CJ Anderson low and then elected to pay him higher. He also mentions that Brock Osweiler leaving allowed the Broncos to keep CJ Anderson.
– Von Miller is giving hilarious previews of his debut with DWTS.
– Cam Jordan allegedly patted a woman on the rear end, hoisted her protesting boyfriend in the air, and hen exclaimed that he can have any butt he wants.
– NFL team executives were bashing the Browns unknowingly in front of the Browns GM.
– Johnny Manziel apparently didn’t even listen to Lebron James regarding his career and life advice.
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Ghandi