– Ryan Fitzpatrick may be bluffing with the NY Jets and the Jets are going to call him on it.
– After Dwayne Allen’s 4 year, 29.4 million deal with the Colts, Rob Gronkowski makes the subtle observation that Dwayne Allen could make more than him.
– The Titans are going to trade for Demarco Murray as the Eagles are trying to clean out Chip’s house. Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell are also going to be traded out to the Dolphins.
– Seahawks and DT Ahtyba Rubin agree on a three year contract.
– Cam Heyward also said goodbye to Peyton Manning considering his father played with him during Peyton’s rookie season.
– After the Generals released Robert Griffin III, John Keim writes some key factors in his downfall. Steven Ruiz also notes how Washington squandered his career.
– Will Ratelle, NDSU LB, had a really good pro day and it got some pro scouts deliberating.
– David Chao identifies what he thinks is Peyton Manning’s greatest feat physically.
– Eric Eager goes over the top 7 LB’s about to hit free agency.
– ESPN writers pick the best free agent signing ever for all 32 teams.
– Jeff Legwold states that because Peyton Manning retired, the Broncos are going to have to find a new QB.
– Von Miller doubles down in his support for Johnny Manziel and suggests that he would take him if he were to come to Denver.
– Cam Newton also thanks Peyton Manning via Instagram post.
– Von Miller is hopeful of signing a long-term deal soon, he will be very unsure of path if it doesn’t get done.
– Troy Renck notes that there is no current movement on Brock Osweiler from the Broncos camp as the Texans continue to show interest.
– Woody Paige writes that Peyton Manning’s legacy will need to be told by others.
– Mark Kiszla notes that Peyton retired on the same day he got cut by the Colts which means he got the last laugh, even though the Colts moved on with Andrew Luck.
– WR Darius Heyward Bey will remain with the Pittsburgh Steelers on a three year deal.
– FB James Develin has resigned with the Patriots on a one-year deal.
– S Robert Golden signs with the Pittsburgh Steelers on a three year deal.
– The other Brandon Marshall used teddy bears to show his love for Ryan Fitzpatrick.
– Eli Manning missed Peyton’s retirement because he had the stomach flu.
– DeAngelo Williams wasted no time in ripping Peyton Manning as he walked out the door.
“Knowledge eliminates fear.” – Aynahn Y. Muss