– Bill Belichick says he respects everything Peyton has done but he has never thoroughly enjoyed their meetings.
– Eric Weddle wants to play 3-5 years for a contender somewhere.
– Kam Chancellor, after having the cops called on him because two ladies thought he was a homeless man trying to rob a gym, accuses them of racial profiling.
– The Giants will host Mario Williams this week, and they want to sign him before the visit ends.
– Roddy White’s agent claims that Kyle Shanahan forced the team to choose between himself and Roddy, also known as an ultimatum.
– PFF has released their free-agency tracker.
– Aaron Wilson reports that Paxton Lynch really impressed teams with his interviews.
– Minnesota has retained DT Kenrick Ellis on a one-year deal.
– Saints signed G Senior Kelemete to a two-year deal.
– After the dust has settled, the Rams have been revealed to only have a slight interest in Manning and wouldn’t guarantee the starting job for him.
– The Houston Texans are expected to call Brock Osweiler’s agent today to show them the money.
– The Broncos use a second round tender on LB Brandon Marshall.
– Woody Paige suggests that Peyton Manning will have a huge impact beyond the football gridiron.
– Mark Kiszla believes that Peyton was the best QB to ever don the Bronco uniform.
– Sam Monson states that since Peyton Manning has retired, the Broncos have three more important moves to make coming up this week.
Shenanigans and Silliness
– Tre Mason was arrested for marijuana possession and resisting arrest.
– Peyton Manning was in gold chains and dabbing a few months ago and Brandon Marshall recorded it all.
– Along with Robert Kraft, count Bill Belichick also as a good friend of Donald Trump.
– Nate Scott writes why Peyton Manning was the perfect NFL player.
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” – Peyton Manning
“Pressure is something you feel when you don’t know what the hell you’re doing.” – Peyton Manning