– DE Charles Johnson will get a head start in free agency by visiting the NY Giants.
– The Eagles VP of Football Operations, Howie Roseman, has disputed reports that Demarco Murray wants to leave Philadelphia.
– Alfred Morris is saying thanks to people as he doesn’t know if he’ll find another place to play for.
– Wendall Williams for the Division II University of the Cumberlands, ran a 4.19 40 at his regional combine.
– Al Wistert, former Eagles great, dies at 95 years of age.
– Dolphins cut Greg Jennings and restructure Suh and Misi contracts to delay their cap problem for another year.
– Lovie Smith will now be the new head coach for Illinois University.
– Jacksonville safety Earl Wolff was kidnapped, robbed, and then returned unharmed.
– Robert Mays thinks that the talent at the top of the draft is going to be a near-sure fire hit.
– Mike Greenberg calls Peyton Manning the best regular season quarterback ever which may have been the worst timed backhanded compliment I have ever heard. Albeit I have no context of what he meant by that because it is twitter and all. Sean McDonough has his thoughts as well.
– Adam Schein states his top 9 free agents in free agency.
– Broncos reportedly offered 3 years, 45 million but Brock hasn’t bitten on it yet.
– Before Peyton’s retirement, a columnist asked whether the new contract offers to Brock meant that Peyton would retire.
– JJ Watt and Arnold Schwarzenegger snapped selfies in front of Arnold’s statue yesterday.
“Always do your best, what you plant now will harvest later.” – Og Mandino