– Some NFL players who are now retired are still feeling symptoms of concussions even though it’s been six months since they had their bell rung.
– Tony Jefferson has received the second round tender as a RFA from the Cardinals.
– After the Washington Generals placed the franchise tag on Kirk Cousins, Kirk decided to sign it as immediately as he possibly could.
– Ozzie Newsome states that the Raven’s organization sits on Joe Flacco’s shoulders. Which he may have already said with his three-year, $66 million extension.
– Chase Stuart analyzes the trend of high-performance rushing games from 1960 to the present.
– Here are the biggest free agents for all 32 teams in the NFL.
– Mel Kiper releases his thoughts on the Top 10 prospects at every position coming out in the draft.
– Kevin Seifert and John Clayton discuss some of the biggest storylines in free agency thus far.
– Here are some of Walter Football’s free-agent signing grades so far.
– Draft Breakdown partnered with the Scouting Academy to get scouting reports on certain players coming out of the draft.
– Steven Ruiz analyzes the top 25 worst contracts in the NFL. #1 is not who you think it is.
– Mark Kiszla thinks that Peyton Manning’s decision to retire will be made for him if he doesn’t make it himself.
– Cameron Wolfe goes over some draft options for the Broncos that can replace some departing free agents if needed.
– Peyton Manning spoke at an event in Jacksonville. After telling the public there that he was going to make a significant announcement, He announced that Papa John’s is offering 50% off.
– Mike Klis states his case for keeping Demarcus Ware.
– Cody Latimer and Darian Stewart are back in the weight room after the Super Bowl hangover.
– Tom Condon went on the air yesterday and talked about what he thinks Peyton is thinking.
– The Falcons have cut WR Roddy White.
– The 49ers have re-signed RB Shaun Draughn.
– C Alex Mack, voids his current deal with the Browns to go test out the market.
– Darren Sharper reached a new plea deal which requires him to cooperate in the prosecution of two co-defendants.
– Joseph Randle, Dallas RB, posts bond after spending nine nights in jail.
– In case you were curious, those Wonderlic scores are already getting leaked.
– Kam Chancellor tried to get information on a gym but was unsuccessful when two ladies called the cops on him. They thought he was trying to rob the place.
– During his trip in Egypt, Marshawn Lynch dunks on a high school basketball player, defending a junior league regulation rim.
“Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago” – Warren Buffet