– Colin Kaepernick’s agents and the San Francisco 49ers will meet in Indianapolis this week to get details hammered out for his contract.
– Von Miller believes that Johnny Manziel’s problems are behind him and thinks he will make things right.
– Chargers are still going to talk about a new deal between them and Antonio Gates this week.
– QB Connor Cook, Michigan State, says shoulder should be back to 100% by the time the combine rolls around.
– Cowboys VP, Stephen Jones, tells media that Randy Gregory situation is a disappointment.
– QB Stephen Rivers, little brother of Philip Rivers and LSU alum, will try for a career of his own in the NFL.
– Early in Tony Romo’s career, he pondered on becoming a golf coach instead of a quarterback in the NFL.
– Leigh Steinberg is back as an agent in the NFL after landing Paxton Lynch as a client.
– Mike Florio points out that the Broncos need to cut Peyton Manning within 15 days so that his 19 million dollar salary doesn’t become fully guaranteed.
– OT Laremy Tunsil looks like the Titans top pick this year and everyone seems to project Laremy Tunsil to the Titans. as well.
– Roger Goddell makes so much money because the league has expanded fruitfully under his regime, says Mina Kimes from ESPN.
– Rams may have purged cap space by releasing three players so they can sign one of RGIII/Peyton Manning.
– Peter King argues that the league should give the Pats draft picks back to them to admit they made an error in Deflategate.
– Robert Klemko answers the question, “Who is Laremy Tunsil?”
– Von Miller was celebrating Texas A&M basketball and was just having a ball.
– Jim Saccomano states a new season begins next year.
– Colorado FB, Jordan Murphy, a player who survived the theater massacre in Aurora, is now chasing NFL dream.
Silliness and Shenanigans
– Gronk’s Party Ship™ will arrive back home today, here are some pictures.
– Julian Edelman salutes Jared Allen’s career… and his mullet. QB Dan Orlovsky does the same by posting a picture of him (Dan) running out of the end zone trying to avoid Jared Allen.
– Joseph Randle has been arrested for three counts of aggravated battery and one count of drug possession which adds another arrest on top of his previous four.
“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden