– Sean Lee believes that the 2015 Cowboys didn’t have the success they were hoping for because they didn’t overcome adversity when they needed to.
– Eric Weddle is looking for a team that is ready to contend for a Superbowl now.
– Thomas McGaughey is expected to be an assistant special teams coach for the Panthers.
– The Philadelphia District Attorney is holding back on charging LeSean McCoy because McCoy’s lawyer’s statements question the conduct of the police officers.
– Because all teams have to spend at least 89 percent of their cap space, the minimum means just as much as the maximum.
– Scott Kacsmar did a study on failed completions around the NFL.
– Steve Pallazzolo breaks down the QB class coming out in this year’s draft.
– LB Stephen Tulloch will be released by the Lions after March 9 says a source from the Lions.
– WR Mohamed Sanu will be on the open market after March 9 as well.
– The Cleveland Browns both cut TE Jim Dray, and DL Randy Starks.
– Titans resign TE Craig Stevens.
– Jeff Legwold states that Von Miler is expecting a long-term deal from the Broncos at some point.
– Von Miller wrote an article in the Player’s Tribune.
– Since Peyton Manning is really taking time with his retirement decision, it’s impacting what the Broncos can do in the front office.
– There will be approximately $1 billion in cap space when the free agent market opens on March 9.
– Allegations that Johnny Manziel assaulted Colleen Crowley aren’t going away anytime soon. The police are investigating the situation by obtaining medical records of Crowley.
“Whether you think you can do something or whether you can’t do something, you are always right.” – Henry Ford