This game aggravated me. Yes, yes, I know we won. I don’t think we deserved the win. Our offense was laughable and our defense took some time to get in the game. Like it or not, Carr is a good quarterback on his path to becoming a great quarterback. Had Sebastian Janikowski not missed two field goals, they would’ve tied this game. They could’ve possibly won it since the failed field goals set our offense up in great starting positions. Stomping all over the Raiders is likely over for the next couple of years while Jack Del Rio and Derek Carr are in town.
10 Things I Liked:
- Chris Harris Jr’s 75-yard interception return
- Forced fumbles
- Offensive line looked vastly better on passing plays compared to previous games
- How we handle injures by letting players rest and not forcing them in like John Fox did
- Less penalties
- McManus is on fire!
- Challenge flag at the end – we tried to gain some yards to go for it on 4th down
- Tipping the ball at line of scrimmage
- Seahawks were ahead of the Bengals 24-7 and lost the game.
- The silence of Raider fans after we went up to 9
10 Things I Didn’t Like:
- No offensive touchdowns
- Two offensive interceptions
- No touchdowns on failed field goal attempts
- Even though our offensive line looked better, the Raiders defensive line was clearly better at run stopping. This leads to..
- Tight-end blocking was horrible
- Ball possession
- Several dropped passes and missed assignments
- Personal fouls need to stop
- Owen Daniels
- FanDuel and Draft Kings. Ugh.
This brave woman is in the black sea. She dealt with screaming fans half the game and probably earned some criticism about how bad the Broncos were playing. Yet, the Broncos won. At the end of the day, she was the one who went home happy.
I’ve never seen this. Ever.
Manning now has more passing yards than any other quarterback in the history of the NFL. Yay.