– After DE Jason Pierre-Paul blew up his hand in a fireworks accident, he has planned to do a public service announcement telling the young ones not to be irresponsible with them.
– WR Stedman Bailey was waived by the Rams for a non-injury designation. He might continue to be with the Rams in a non-playing capacity, which in short means he will be doing light assistant work for the team.
– Roger Goodell poked fun at his Twitter “hack”. You know, the one where it stated that he died at the age of 57.
– The 49ers OL coach, Pat Flaherty, told T Anthony Davis that his job will not be handed back to him if he does indeed return to the 49ers.
– Browns Executive VP, Brian Wiedmeier died of brain cancer after serving 35 years in the NFL. RIP.
– TE Rob Gronkowski was not at OTAs yesterday as the Pats are going to be really cautious with a Belichick-spun “undisclosed physical ailment.”
– QB Colin Kaepernick has been cleared for Indy (Individual) drills at camp.
– The Packers are hoping that their third-year WR, Jeff Janis, can deliver on his potential.
– RB Kenyan Drake is out to prove he is a contributor in the Dolphins backfield.
– David Newton commented that DT Kawann Short’s absences from minicamp and OTAs may have his coach and GM pissed.
– Todd Archer writes that the Cowboys must remember and forget their 4-12 season at the same time.
– Ben Stockwell ranked all 32 CB groups in the NFL and you won’t be surprised at who is first.
– John Kosko notes that it is totally possible that the Browns could start seven rookies in Week 1.
– Matt Claassen debates whether QB Jameis Winston or QB Marcus Mariota will have a better season this year.
– Gary Kubiak told reporters that he will have a depth chart at QB going into training camp but that doesn’t mean they won’t operate with all QBs getting equal opportunities to show what they can do. That depth chart is listed as such: Mark Sanchez, Trevor Siemien, Paxton Lynch.
– It turns out that CB Aqib Talib may have broken a Texas gun law considering that the “Constitutional Carry” went out the window of January 1 of this year.
– Jeff Legwold notes that the Broncos could have developed a draft pick at ILB but chose to go a different route.
– Mark Kiszla writes a mandatory “is he worth the risk” article cliche after a player gets in trouble.
– Nicki Jhabvala breaks down the potential legal ramifications for CB Aqib Talib.
– WR Allen Hurns is allergic to grass.
– RB Marshawn Lynch used the movie, Batman, to help him cope with retirement.
“In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein